Establishing an effective marketing strategy and an intelligent business plan is valued by any business. Flipbooks have been used by successful companies for years to increase visibility and capture the attention of their customers in a modernized fashion. Although many flipbooks produced today seamlessly help promote a business’s products and services, we have gone the extra mile by integrating SEO data analysis. Flipbooks are an effective marketing tool, which benefit a variety of brands in advertising and promotions. With the integration of Google Analytics, the benefits of digital catalogs have significantly increased. Google has various methods for ranking a website by using a complex algorithm. The search results that a customer will find can vary depending on the Google ranking for that website. This has motivated many companies to work around-the-clock to establish the strongest SEO plan for their website.
Increase Your Brand Visibility with SEO Friendly Flipbook
To simplify your business’s work load, we have integrated Google Analytics capabilities within our Flipbooks. When your business converts a PDF into a digital publication using our platform your flipbooks online presence can help you understand your SEO ranking. The most satisfying and useful aspect of creating a stunning digital publication for your viewers is watching the number of website views increasing daily. We understand the importance of knowledge, therefore, with our integration of Google Analytics your business can grasp just how effective your marketing plan is and its development of your online presence.
Let us help you Measure, Learn, and Grow
We convert your uploaded PDF into a digital publication that can track all of your reader’s behaviors while viewing your flipbook. This will measure more than your business’s sales and conversions, it will also provide the information needed to keep your customers coming back. The data provided by Google Analytics will include information concerning how many visitors stop at your page each day as well as exactly how long they spent viewing each publication. The data will also provide you with information about which links where clicked and how often, as well as key words that where searched on your site by your customers. Your flipbook will provide your business with advanced analytics reports to track this data, so your business can be confident in making important marketing decisions. The benefits of understanding how your digital material is being consumed is extremely valuable to enhancing your websites ranking.
Optimizing your flipbook to make it SEO friendly
There is no single secret to an organization’s success. Shed lots of blood, sweat, and tears and hope that it is enough to keep things going. Recently, people have found that companies are dedicating more and more resources to their websites and digital products. In turn, meaning that publishers are cutting back on printed versions and hopping on the digital bandwagon. Many studies have shown that with the increased popularity of going digital, new outlets have been redefined to alter their SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies to lure in the biggest audience and attract potential advertisers and clients.
1. Focus on using keywords. Even if it is a magazine title, a blog post, etc. it must be just as provocative and thoughtful to draw the wanted attention. To further boost this search, many have suggested Google’s Standout tag feature that allows many publishers to suggest content that would be featured in search results.
2. Edit your social media content. Include keywords, hashtags, and invest in advertisement. Many referrals come from advertising through social media according to marketingcharts.com, “Social networking eats up 3+ hours per day for the average American user.”
3. Aim and fire. Besides looking for optimization in SEO, also find ways to target your audience. Do research. What are they looking for exactly? How much, how long, when, where, etc. When figuring out the exact wants and needs, strategically place your digital content instead of placing it everywhere you can find.
4. What’s popular? See what readers are saying on social media, when word spreads, content will be placed wisely and more on purpose rather than a free for all.
5. Blatant advertising. Many also believe that externally linking sources is a great way to spread the awareness of your industry or product, but what’s more important is internal linking. Many seem to get carried away with research and data that self-promotion sometimes falls behind.
6. Reach out. To determine whether or not your information is first page worthy on the results page, it has to be attracting social cues. How influential are the people who are sharing it? How much was the content commented on? Reach out to local influencers to help distribute your digital editions on social media and contribute to the education of others.
7. Make it accessible. Last but not least, most of us get our information via mobile. If the digital editions do not operate well on mobile your content will not be seen. Make it transferable on all mobile devices, readers, social platforms, and browsers to boost your reach. Overall, having a digital edition is already commendable. The buzz is still at its midpoint but as time progresses all progress shall be rewarded and popularized. In optimizing the search that leads to your digital content or news in general, it may increase conversion rates and sales throughout the days. Melanie Han Social Media/Content Writer